TikTok has been quickly rising in popularity. With increasing popularity, there has also been growing interest in influencer marketing on the platform. If you’re looking for a TikTok influencer marketing hub to find influencers and manage TikTok influencer campaigns, this article will outline what you need to know.
What Is an Influencer Marketing Hub?
An influencer marketing hub is a platform that helps brands connect with influencers for marketing campaigns. Influencer hubs make setting up, managing, optimizing, and tracking data from influencer campaigns much easier. This makes them an excellent tool for business owners, marketers, and agencies that have a lot of work on their plate and want to streamline the influencer marketing process.
How Can an Influencer Marketing Hub Help with TikTok Marketing?
An influencer marketing hub can be a valuable resource for setting up TikTok marketing campaigns. Ways an influencer hub will help with TikTok marketing are:
- Find the right TikTok influencers: With so many influencers on the TikTok platform, it can feel overwhelming to think about searching through all of them. This is where an influencer marketing hub can help. An influencer hub will help you filter through influencers and find ones that are the right fit for your needs on an easy-to-use platform.
- Optimize your TikTok influencer strategy: Influencer marketing hubs will provide you with data about influencers and help you plan, track, and optimize your influencer marketing strategy. The data and resources available on an influencer hub will help you properly allocate your budget, manage posting frequency, and target the right audiences.
- Streamline influencer management: If you’re working on an influencer campaign with several TikTok influencers, managing everything on an easy-to-use platform will be very beneficial. Influencer hubs will help you organize all the information from your campaign, communicate with influencers, and make payments all on a single platform.
- Detailed data tracking: Influencer marketing hubs track how each promotional post performs on a streamlined platform. Influencer hubs aim to display data, so it is easy to understand to help you improve and optimize influencer marketing strategies.
It can be a confusing process knowing how much to pay influencers or which influencers will be the right fit for your brand, so having an influencer marketing hub help you with all these aspects will be highly beneficial.
How Do You Know How Much to Pay a TikTok Influencer?
Influencer rates per promoted post can vary based on several aspects. Typically influencers on TikTok will get paid based on follower count. The pay range per post based on different types of TikTok influencers is:
- Nano influencers (1k-10k followers): $25 - $250 per post
- Micro influencers (10k-100k followers): $250 - $2,500 per post
- Macro influencers (100k-1 million followers): $2,500 - $25,000 per post
- Mega influencers (1 million+ followers): $25,000+ per post
Estimating influencer marketing costs based on these pay ranges will typically be a good starting point for creating a budget for influencer marketing campaigns. However, for more accurate results, using a TikTok money calculator or using an influencer marketing hub to help you plan your influencer strategy will provide you with a more accurate estimate.
Is the Influencer Marketing Hub TikTok Calculator Accurate?
If you’re looking for a TikTok influencer marketing calculator to estimate earnings per promoted post for a TikTok influencer, there’s one available on the Influencer Marketing Hub. Overall, it’s a good tool that provides a reasonable estimate for earnings per post based on an account’s followers, the total number of likes across all their videos, and the total number of videos on their account.
However, this is just an estimate. Many factors can go into how much an influencer gets paid per post. More in-depth factors that could change an influencer’s rate are their niche, the type of content they post, and whether performance-based options like a commission per sale are implemented as part of the rate they make from brand promotions.
If you would like a more accurate estimate of how much influencers charge, an influencer marketing hub like Lionize will help you find the right influencers based on your budget and ensure you are paying a fair rate per post.
Why Lionize Is the Most Effective Influencer Marketing Hub
If you’re looking for the most effective influencer marketing hub for TikTok and other popular social media platforms, Lionize is the answer. Lionize uses artificial intelligence software to:
- Connect you with the right influencers for your needs.
- Create an effective influencer marketing strategy.
- Automate outreach and parts of the influencer management process.
- Track detailed data about the performance of promotional posts,
All of this is done on a streamlined platform that makes it easy to manage.
To level up your brand’s influencer marketing strategy, choose Lionize to help you each step of the way. Book a Discovery Call to get information about how you can get started.